GBC BROADCASTING COLLEGE CALLING!!
Do you want to gain competence as a broadcaster? Then your best bet is the GBC Broadcasting College. Our short courses are targeted at professionals and degree, diploma, or certificate holders from any recognized institution. At GBC Broadcasting College we equip you with the requisite theoretical and practical broadcast skills.
- Reading Skills
- News Collection, Editing and Compilation
- Music Programmes
- Disc Jockeying / Anchoring
- Sports and Ceremonial Commentary
- Radio Production, Programming, Features, Magazine,
- Discussion, Translation, etc.
- Drama and Script Writing.
- Television Production and Presentation
- Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations
- Legal Environment of Broadcasting
- Graduates and Diplomates
- Print and Broadcast Journalists
- Journalism and Public Relations Students
- Media Practitioners
- Other professionals
Experienced and qualified Broadcasters and Media Practitioners
GBC Radio and Television Training School, (BH3)
8 Weeks : Classroom lectures from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily.
3 Months :Attachment with any GBC station.
FEES : GH¢1,500.00
Participants must pay their fees in full. Fees once paid are not refundable. Fees cover tuition and course materials. Admission into the course does not mean employment by GBC.
The course will be held in Accra. Applicants outside Accra will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
Participants must attach copies of receipts of all payments made as well as all relevant supporting documents.
Application forms can be obtained from GBC the Revenue Office, Ring Road Central, Accra, you may print from our website https://gbcbroadcastingcollege.wordpress.com and fill at GH¢80.00
Telephone No. 0269-72-11-23/ 026-573-3455.